Potential Future Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stay safe buddy! Two major robberies in Fresno/Clovis on Sunday night.......300,000 taken in Jewelry store in Fig Garden Village (mostly the well off or rich go to shop there).........and Clovis Target Store was broken into and electronics were taken. Best regards, David

Hey Mike, seems that a lot of people are interested in a 2020 Bowman break. Have you counted the spots available yet? In my first post I said I was interested, but never said how many spots. If there are 2 spots available I'll take them. Thanks.

Luis

Stay safe buddy! Two major robberies in Fresno/Clovis on Sunday night.......300,000 taken in Jewelry store in Fig Garden Village (mostly the well off or rich go to shop there).........and Clovis Target Store was broken into and electronics were taken. Best regards, David

Thanks David! You stay safe too! Crazy times out there right now!

Mike

Hey Mike, seems that a lot of people are interested in a 2020 Bowman break. Have you counted the spots available yet? In my first post I said I was interested, but never said how many spots. If there are 2 spots available I'll take them. Thanks.

Luis

Thanks Luis I will put you down for a second spot. This is filling up so I will post it up soon here to make it official. I went ahead and ordered the box already!

Thanks!
Mike

if the donruss select and bowman are random teams I am down for 1 team in each....let me know when you get close to breaking these as well as the #### break.....thanks