Praising Topps. Speedy Golden Giveaway delivery.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cincikid

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I have to praise Topps. I requested my Golden Giveaway Card (the only one I won) on Thursday and got my confirmation e-mail today. When I got home my card was waiting for me in the mail! 4 days from order to delivery. Definitely the fastest I have ever received a card from a major company. Nice jobs Topps!

That is sweet! I requested my cards but never got an email or anything where I could put in my info to pay for the shipping. How do they charge you, before they come or after?

Matt

When I requested the card be shipped to me I was given a choice between USPS - what I chose- and UPS. After I chose UPS they told me it was going to be $2.92 and then I gave them my credit card number. Hope this helps.

David

David,

Damn, that didn't happen for me. I requested them and then it just said your card delivery has been requested. No other screens. No when I go into my collections tab the cards are gone and it says cards requested for delivery. Strange. I guess I'll email Topps. Thanks for the info!

Matt