Presell 2013 Topps Chrome Hobby Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That will be a huge hit for someone if they get him I figure. Especially if he stays hot like he is now.

Dennis

Sounds good. Not sure about you guys but I can hardly wait for this stuff to get here, I know it's still 2 1/2 months or so away but eagerly awaiting it.

Dennis

I'm getting ready myself. May have 3 boxes for sale if anyone does want in. I haven't heard from mj23bullsfan or marinersfan on their boxes so if anybody wants in there spot plmk.

Thanks,
Dennis

I'm getting ready myself. May have 3 boxes for sale if anyone does want in. I haven't heard from mj23bullsfan or marinersfan on their boxes so if anybody wants in there spot plmk.

Thanks,
Dennis

i MIGHT be in the market for 1 or 2 and i have a feeling my buddy dave that i talked into getting in on the 2012 buy might be interested as well.....

i MIGHT be in the market for 1 or 2 and i have a feeling my buddy dave that i talked into getting in on the 2012 buy might be interested as well.....

Just lmk if your interested, worst case is the other 2 guys do still get in, I have 8 boxes at the lowest for myself so I can always let go of some of them, was just getting them to finish out the cases. I can let go up to 4 of them if need be, do want at least 4 for myself. Just lmk, would need payment no later than arounf the 10th or 12th of September as I will pay off the cases that week.

Thanks,
Dennis

Looks like Topps has these pushed back another week, not to release September 25th. Are they ever going to get these out? They were scheduled to release 8-28-13 and now after 2 different push backs are now nearly a month away from the original scheduled release date.

Just wanted to let everyone know what was up, i'm still paying off the balance on the 13th of September so when they do get them they can ship out to me and I can ship out to you guys.

Dennis

No problem but there (Topps) going to have to quit this pushing back stuff, I have been waiting on these to come out since like forever it seems.

Dennis