Presell 2013 Topps Chrome Hobby Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Someone at my Hobby thinks it because topps is trying to include Puig auto cards and not the redemption cards for this product. Best regards, David

Someone at my Hobby thinks it because topps is trying to include Puig auto cards and not the redemption cards for this product. Best regards, David

That may very well be what it is, I just have to be patient I guess. They will get them out as soon as they can.

Dennis

I'm hoping after talking to them that they will get them the 23rd and ship out on the 25th, that way I should have them by Friday. Any later on them shipping and it will be the following week before I get them to ship out.

Dennis

Next week for local hobby store..might pick up one box from them. I hope one or two of us get a Puig auto! I would settle for the superfractor. Article in the Beckett about the bowman superfractor and bowman platinum being graded at the national. Best regards, David

Got the email today and cards will be here in hand on Thursday so I can ship out on Friday to everyone.

Thanks,
Dennis

I was wandering that myself. I figure they will hit there this week for sure. Mine if they get them won't have them till Friday as that is when they seem to get new stuff on the shelf.

Dennis