Pretty excited about 2x new AUTO additions to my PC, Ty Cobb & Dizzy Dean

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Might have to curtail some of my spending I have been doing here, but I am pretty excited about getting these two cards for my private collection. Being a Cardinals fan, the Dean was a must. And with the Cobb, you gotta love it. And I really like the fact that it is the green ink, which he is famous for. Just felt like showing this morning. Thanks, Tony.

dizzy%20dean%20autograph.jpg

TY%20COBB%20signed%20check.jpg

TY%20COBB%20signed%20check%20signature.jpg

Last edited:

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Great additions, Tony! Could you tell us a bit about Cobb signing with the green ink??? I didn't know anything about it. Thanks.

Luis

Utleyfan

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I absolutely love those additions!! Very happy that you could add them to your PC. Not gonna ask how much it cost you :D

OriolesFan8

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Not only do they have great penmanship, they are two of the most colorful figures ever in baseball! Congrats, I really love the Cobb check.

Todd

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
It would appear that Cobb favored and/or even carried green pens with him. A great deal of his letters, checks and documents are found in green ink.

I don't know why exactly, or if that was ever questioned or explained. Maybe he just loved green. I bet a quick internet search will shed more light..."cobb green ink"

Great additions, Tony! Could you tell us a bit about Cobb signing with the green ink??? I didn't know anything about it. Thanks.

Luis