Pretty Nice Week So Far!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys
So after my good day at the mailbox on Monday, I headed to Arlington to see the Rangers play the Yankees. 1st game was great, 2nd game was equally as frustrating. I didn't even try to get the Yankees because there were a good 2,000 people on their side and no Yankee is worth going through all of that to me. Rivera signed a few the second day and he was the only one who even thought about signing the whole series so I felt that I didnt miss much. But I did decent on the Rangers and knocked out quite a few 50/50s. Here's the haul:

Josh Hamilton (I was thrilled to get him again. This was the 1st time he has stopped in about 2 months. He had almost quit signing all together.)

100_1826.jpg

Clint Hurdle, David Murphy (FT), and Matt Treanor (FT)

100_1825.jpg

C.J. Wilson (all are FT except for the 10 Topps)

100_1827.jpg

While at the ballpark, I saw my good buddy CW13 at the tunnel. He has the best timing in the world and got there just as Hamilton stopped. Lol. We should be so lucky. But he brought me some cards that he was nice enough to get signed for me. Here they are:

Michael Hollimon and Jason Stokes

100_1828.jpg

Pete Incaviglia

100_1829.jpg

Thursday was the only unfruitful day this week but it was followed by a pretty good day today.

Welington Castillo 1/1 c/o Iowa Cubs in 7 days

100_1830.jpg

I also got in a trade from my buddy, rangersfan1982.

Jacob McGee and Andrew Miller

100_1831.jpg

Vinny Rottino, Michael Ballard, and Omar Beltre

100_1832.jpg

Now I'm off to Oklahoma City to see the RedHawks and Las Vegas 51s tomorrow!

Thanx for looking!
Arron