PSA prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gordo47

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Is there a general rule about pricing PSA cards. For examples if a NM raw '50s common is $15 , what should a PSA 7 NM be priced at?

I'm not sure about vintage, so I can't speak on that specifically, but with Vince Carter rookie cards I typically see anywhere from a 50% to 100% increase in price between raw cards and PSA 7 cards. Of course that isn't always the case, but most of the ones I've noticed seem to be in that range.

That said, I'd venture a guess that it depends on the specific card you're looking for. Some will probably be higher, in relation to the raw version, and some probably lower.

Anyone have any thought on current cards? I was trying to determine a trade value for a PSA9. BV on the card is 60. The last few comps on ebay for a PSA9 average about $20-$25. Asking because I typically trade strictly via BV but to my knowledge, Beckett doesn't have a price for PSA stuff. Is there any "rule" on how to determine that?

Anyone have any thought on current cards? I was trying to determine a trade value for a PSA9. BV on the card is 60. The last few comps on ebay for a PSA9 average about $20-$25. Asking because I typically trade strictly via BV but to my knowledge, Beckett doesn't have a price for PSA stuff. Is there any "rule" on how to determine that?
If you go to the PSA website, you can get pricing there. It's free to get an account. Not sure how often they update pricing, but it's a start.

Billy