Purchased Collection All For Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scan of this please

2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars USA National Team Future Watch Jersey Autographs #UFWA-32 Manny Machado Autograph and Jersey, serial numbered 625/899...$25.00

I'd like these two please - If you would like to post up, please do so or lmk and I will - thanks...

2008 Donruss Threads Jerseys #19 Tom Seaver (Reds), serial numbered 189/350...$3.00
2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Autographs #6 Bill Freehan (Tigers) $5.00

Hi, I would like to purchase this card if still available -

2005 Reflections Fabric Patch #FRP-SK Scott Kazmir (Rays) 2 Color Patch, serial numbered 9/99...$3.50

Can transfer $3.50 plus shipping via paypal - please post and I will transfer, thanks Danny.

Danny,

The card is still available. Please go ahead and post this for us with whatever type of shipping you decide...either add $0.75 for PWE or $2.50 for bubble mailer delivery.

Thanks!
Mike

how much are you thinking on this? 2003 SPx Combos #C-RT Alex Rodriguez/Miguel Tejada (Rangers/A's) Dual 3 Color Patches, serial numbered 11/90...Make an Offer!

do you have any pics of it? might be interested in a few other cards you have as well maybe we can work something out

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online