Purchased Collection All For Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey! Some how I got unsubscribed from this thread. So if this is still available could you please PM me a price?

2007 SPx Iron Man #IM95 Cal Ripken Jr. (Orioles), serial numbered 1/1

Thanks!

Matt

If you're not adding any others for sale, LMk my tally and payment info. If you're adding more, keep it rolling, LOL.

Boomersooner:

I have you down for $15.50 for the Lita Ford, Zack Grienke, and Daniel Murphey autos. With the 10% discount it would be $1.55 off. Why don't we call it $13.50 plus $2.50 for shipping in a bubble mailer for a total if $16 dlvd. Please go ahead and post if that sounds right to you.

Thanks!
Mike

Hi Mike,
Interested in these two.
2007 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Lineage #113 Jackie Robinson, serial numbered 293/550...$2.00
2004 SPx SPxCiting Rookies #199 Shingo Takatsu (White Sox), Autograph and Jersey with pinstripe, serial numbered 516/799...$3.00

Please set them aside and I'll keep an eye on the thread as you add more. Thanks, Al

Boomersooner:

I have you down for $15.50 for the Lita Ford, Zack Grienke, and Daniel Murphey autos. With the 10% discount it would be $1.55 off. Why don't we call it $13.50 plus $2.50 for shipping in a bubble mailer for a total if $16 dlvd. Please go ahead and post if that sounds right to you.

Thanks!
Mike

Done, thanks!!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps