Question about custom cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Applegate

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone know this baseball player? Probably not. His name is
Livinston Santaniello and he plays for UGF Bologna - Italian Baseball team.
And he is a member here at The Bench. His user ID is livi11, he is a new
member and he lives in Italy. I just made a trade with him. I need a couple custom cards made. No cards exist for Italian baseball teams. I know absolutely nothing about making custom cards. Can a custom be made from the image below? I thought it would be cool to have a signed card from Livi for my PC.
Who will/can help?
Thanks,
Gary
Livinston+Santaniello+Cariparma+Parma+v+UGF+IaWKjf5TgZcl.jpg

I can make a custom card for you if you need. However, it wouldn't be until the end of this week/beginning of next week. Just let me know.

One card that I am looking for is a 1984 Topps card of Frank Howard pictured as the Mets' manager. But I'm not really looking for anything in return. Just want to assist a fellow collector. What size do you want the photo? I traditionally do my photos to print as 4x6 but I can do smaller if you want/need.

One card that I am looking for is a 1984 Topps card of Frank Howard pictured as the Mets' manager. But I'm not really looking for anything in return. Just want to assist a fellow collector. What size do you want the photo? I traditionally do my photos to print as 4x6 but I can do smaller if you want/need.

I would like to have it as near as the actual size of a regular baseball card if it isn't too much trouble. I also need 2 cards because I would like to give 1 to Livi since he has never been on a card before.
I have a box with some 84 Topps in it, somewhere. I will look it up and see what I can find.

yeah!

best card ever! ahahah :p
Gary the member Majdic2136 ask me a card and i told him to talk with you!

best card ever! ahahah :p
Gary the member Majdic2136 ask me a card and i told him to talk with you!

Livi,
We may have started something here. This is fun though. I will get some paper tomorrow and get some actual cards printed.
You have played for 3 seasons correct? I need a couple more pictures so we can maybe make a card for each year. ANd put a RC logo on the 1st year card.

Gary

Last edited:
My best friend Massimiliano Geri and teammate in the organization of Fortitudo Bologna (he plays in our AAA team FORTITUDO Castenaso, IBL 2nd Division) made 2 baseball cards in the past, 1 from 2008 e 1 from this year, but they have never been printed.

He has all the files of the base set from 2011 Fortitudo Bologna: the project was considered for the beginning/mid of the season, but they became just promos.

I'm trying to post'em.

Back