Question about custom cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i tryed but i can see the negative of the pictures i've just uploaded! :D

OK, I'm uploading again...front, retry and the team checklist from this year set. the 2008 files is not more available.

OK i'm trying to upload those 3 jpegs again. Any suggestions?

Here we are!

Front: 255svoi.jpg

Retry: 2iq4iv.jpg

2011 Fortitudo Bologna Team Checklist: 2lxle0.jpg

I'm working on sizing. Here is a '63 version...
italyplaye63A.jpg

YOU DID IT!!!!

Great looking photo. Do you have a favorite baseball card (year)? I am kinda having fun with these. I'll have to do one for myself.

Mike,
Livi is collecting the 2008 Upper Deck Heroes set. would it be possible to put the image he posted on that card? Maybe for the 2009 card with a RC logo.
Thanks for your help on this project.

Gary

Gary, Livi,
I put these together in about 10 minutes. If you look closely you can see many defects. I can take the time, fix them up and send you guys .jpg's of whatever ones you'd like to play with. LMK. Mike

Gary, Livi,
I put these together in about 10 minutes. If you look closely you can see many defects. I can take the time, fix them up and send you guys .jpg's of whatever ones you'd like to play with. LMK. Mike

Mike,
Livi really likes the 08 Upper Deck Heroes and I am partial to the '63 version. I would like another picture for the '63, I will see what I can find. The card that Livi posted would probably look really good on a '60 Topps version. Did you have a card that you liked?
Gary

I am partial to the vintage look although the Upper Deck one does look nice. I tried the 1960's version but I am having trouble copying and pasting the pic of Livi bunting (I hope you don't mind me calling you/him Livi). I am losing contrast and tried to get it back but just keep making the pic worse. here is an idea of what it would look like.

ITALYUD60.jpg

I am partial to the vintage look although the Upper Deck one does look nice. I tried the 1960's version but I am having trouble copying and pasting the pic of Livi bunting (I hope you don't mind me calling you/him Livi). I am losing contrast and tried to get it back but just keep making the pic worse. here is an idea of what it would look like.

ITALYUD60.jpg

Yes, I see what you mean can't really see him to well. It may be the picture to some extent. I have another 1 I found on the teams website. This one looks a little brighter. The website dosen't have very many pics, hopefully he will send me some before to long. By the way, what kind of paper do you print your customs on? I live on a small town and don't have much choices. We don't even have a Wal-Mart.
santaniello_7a8608c707ebe926c59f15825f05a7ae.jpg

It is probably better to use pics directly from Livi as copying and pasting from the internet depletes the pixel count as indicated by this card:
ITALY73.jpg

I just use HP Photopaper. Nothing thick enough for using for baseball cards.

Back