Question about custom cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livi "in action"
ITALY72IA.jpg

Hey Mike, that is pretty good. I have been looking all over the web to find templates like you have been using. Found this website
http://www.mytradingcards.com/default.aspx
I created a 07 Topps and it looks real good, at least I think so. Then I will have to order cards. The great thing about them is they print the front and back of the cards. If you go to the website look at My PortFilio_11/4/2011

Last edited:
I've been using "real" cards Gary. Just photoshopping them and inserting Livi's photos and info. Takea a little time on some. Finding similar fonts takes the longest time.

How about Livi "Koufax"?:
ITALY55TOPPS.jpg

Last edited:
I've been using "real" cards Gary. Just photoshopping them and inserting Livi's photos and info. Takea a little time on some. Finding similar fonts takes the longest time.

How about Livi "Koufax"?:
ITALY55TOPPS.jpg

Hey I think that's my new favorite....I have never done any photo shopping either, I have led a sheltered life ....I have to go into the big city this weekend. The local card shop and officemax I will pickup some paper then.

Hey I think that's my new favorite....I have never done any photo shopping either, I have led a sheltered life ....I have to go into the big city this weekend. The local card shop and officemax I will pickup some paper then.

Let me know which ones you like. I will "clean them up" and send jpeg's to your email address. This way you will get the "cleanest" version and not lose any integrity (pixels).

Let me know which ones you like. I will "clean them up" and send jpeg's to your email address. This way you will get the "cleanest" version and not lose any integrity (pixels).

I think the '55, '63 and the 08 upper Deck Heroes. Did you want one of the signed cards? If so just LMK which 1 or 2 or....
You sure do deserve them as much work as you have put in this little project.

my favorite too!

i'm working on the topps 1955 either! so i like this!

I think the '55, '63 and the 08 upper Deck Heroes. Did you want one of the signed cards? If so just LMK which 1 or 2 or....
You sure do deserve them as much work as you have put in this little project.

I'll work on cleaning those 3 up. I would absolutely love to have one autographed. Tough choice but I really like the colors of the 2008 so I guess I'll go with that one. I did the '55 at work today and left the artwork on that computer. It won't take long to redo. I'll send them via email as i get them completed. Mike

I'll work on cleaning those 3 up. I would absolutely love to have one autographed. Tough choice but I really like the colors of the 2008 so I guess I'll go with that one. I did the '55 at work today and left the artwork on that computer. It won't take long to redo. I'll send them via email as i get them completed. Mike

Now that I go back and look, I like the 1964 one better and think it would look great autographed.

right!

u're right Gary, i'll sign all cards do you send 1 of 1000! :p

I re-did the 1955:
55LIVI.jpg

I'l email this to you Gary...

edit- Gary, would you send your email address to me. You can email me through "The Bench". Yours is blocked.

Gary-Do you still need/want me to do any? You and Livi obviously have a nice collection to choose from. One of the templates that I use is the 1959 Topps template that I did up. Just let me know an email address and I can get it to you. Livi, same goes for you. Just let me know an email address that I can send it to or a mailing address that I send printed photos.

Gary-Do you still need/want me to do any? You and Livi obviously have a nice collection to choose from. One of the templates that I use is the 1959 Topps template that I did up. Just let me know an email address and I can get it to you. Livi, same goes for you. Just let me know an email address that I can send it to or a mailing address that I send printed photos.

I like the '59 design. Please send it to
[email protected]
I don't have the 84 Topps Frank Robinson you are looking for but I have a buddy here locally that has some 84s and he is checking to see if he has it.
Thanks,
Gary

Well I printed my first custom cards today. Thanks to DMBfan for sending me the prototype. Although these are not exactly what I had planned on I consider it a success. I made some mistakes just like Topps does. I printed the front first and got "production lines" on them. Also the edges are not true as I cut them freehand, I need a paper cutting machine. ANY ADVICE from the custom making veterns is welcome.

abclivi%20001.jpg

Back