Quick Question About Tradelists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88 Dezgirl 88

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone! What program is it that will autofill text that it predicts from earlier in the document by just pressing tab or another key? I thought it might be Excel, but I'm not seeing it.

An example would be if I've already listed a 2002 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols and then I'm entering a 2002 Topps Chrome Barry Bonds - 2002 Topps Chrome would auto populate with suggested text and I wouldn't have to type it over and over again.

I'm sure this is clear as mud. :)

Any help is appreciated!

Hi there. Excel should work for you so long as there isn't a blank row between the cells. It will auto populate the entire description, so you'll still have to back space or edit out the "Albert Pujols" part. Hope that helps.

Hi there. Excel should work for you so long as there isn't a blank row between the cells. It will auto populate the entire description, so you'll still have to back space or edit out the "Albert Pujols" part. Hope that helps.
That definitely helps. Thank you!!