2024 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I finished my picks last night. And I should have known, but I could no longer enter the tie-breaker information. Tie breaker data must be entered before the first game of the week. Normally that is Thursday night. And I wouldn't wait until the last minute. Picks for games must be entered by five minutes prior to start time. I'm not sure if the tie-breaker data follows the same rule, but I wouldn't take a chance. Tie-breaker data is important because it will determine your place in the stanings, for each week (on the group picks page) and for the season. Prizes for the season will be given to the first three names in the standings on the overview page.

I finished my picks last night. And I should have known, but I could no longer enter the tie-breaker information. Tie breaker data must be entered before the first game of the week. Normally that is Thursday night. And I wouldn't wait until the last minute. Picks for games must be entered by five minutes prior to start time. I'm not sure if the tie-breaker data follows the same rule, but I wouldn't take a chance. Tie-breaker data is important because it will determine your place in the stanings, for each week (on the group picks page) and for the season. Prizes for the season will be given to the first three names in the standings on the overview page.
Thanks for the information.....I also could not enter the tie breaking scores. Best regards, David

Nothing like starting off at the bottom. At least the Browns are in mid-season form. Preparing for next year's draft like they have been for the last 50 plus years.

Cornwell Family had the high score of 11 correct picks in week one. He had the tiebreaker, as Tundra Freezers, Chieftazmisty, and Katester44 also had 11 wins. Weekly prizes are given only if 12 or more correct picks are earned.

Cornwell Family had the high score of 11 correct picks in week one. He had the tiebreaker, as Tundra Freezers, Chieftazmisty, and Katester44 also had 11 wins. Weekly prizes are given only if 12 or more correct picks are earned.
As I looked at the leader board today, I see that Katester44 was the one to win the tie-breaker. The order of finish changed overnight, which I would now call the official results. Congrats Andy.

As I looked at the leader board today, I see that Katester44 was the one to win the tie-breaker. The order of finish changed overnight, which I would now call the official results. Congrats Andy.

That is funny - I just click numbers and teams for the tiebreaker questions.

On the plus side, back to my standard, awful picks to kick off week 2. Man does Tua take an absolute beating!

That is funny - I just click numbers and teams for the tiebreaker questions.

On the plus side, back to my standard, awful picks to kick off week 2. Man does Tua take an absolute beating!
Oddly, Damar Hamlin delivered the hit. Wasn't he the guy who also died from a hit?

Back