2023 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em / peaceandlove is the winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeaceandLove and True_Blue_Fan both had 11-5 records for week 8 which is the high score for the week. Because of bye weeks there are only 14 games in week 9.

Tundra Freezers & Prosefan1 had the high scores for week 9. The accomplishes an 11-3 record on a shortened week because of 2 bye games. Week 10 will have 14 games again. Best wishes.

Tundra Freezers, True_Blue_fan, mrknicks, and Chief Wahoo all had 9-5 scores for the high in week 10. There are 14 games in week 11 looking forward. The race is tight for the season, with 7 teams within 2 games from the top. Best wishes. Dave

Chief Wahoo has the best record for week 11 going 10-4. Oddly there are no byes in week 12. That's an opportunity to gain some ground on the field. Good luck.

DaSoxFan has won the bonus prize in week 12 going 12-3-1. Four members had 11 wins, so the bonus prizes could have been more without the push. In week 13 we have our shortest week with 13 games. There are 6 weeks left, as the contest goes through week 18. Good luck.

The high score for week 13 is 7-5-1. That was achieved by six players. Prosefan1, peaceandlove, Quota, sfg2829, Chief Wahoo, and bjbsue. Week 14 is the last bye week with 15 games. Their is a log jam at the top of the season leaderboard. Five teams are within 2 wins and 10 teams are within 8 wins. Good luck.

Dave

Cheif Wahoo had an 11-4-1 record in week 17. He was the only one to achive that many wins for the week. There is one week left. Prizes are awarded to the top three win totals. In the event of a tie, Yahoo applies the tiebreakers that have been entered througout the season. So the prizes will go to the top three names appearing on the leader board on the Overview page.

It is a nail biter going into a crazy last week. thanks for running the contest.
Yes it is close. The lead is seperated at 1 win. There is also a battle for third place with a few teams still having a chance. Best of luck to the managers.

The most correct in week 18 are from peaceandlove and Mr. Knicks. The had records of 11-5. The season is over and the winners will be posted today. Of course those in the game can go to the overview page to see the final standings. I am waiting because I am trying to confirm the Bench name of the third place winner. Not everyone uses their Bench name for their ID.

Last edited:
peaceandlove has won the game by 2 wins. He nailed the high score of the week, so he retained his lead for the victory. DaSoxFan gets the second place prize and Quota took third by one game. Thanks to all the managers. I really enjoyed this year even though I went from 1st to almost last. I hope everyone can return next year. I will be hunting for a good prize.