2023 Bench Members Pro Football Pick'em / peaceandlove is the winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
All contestants from 2022 have been sent an invitation to renew for 2023. Prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers for the season. If any member gets 12 correct picks in a single week, they will receive a bonus prize. If thing go as the past two years have gone you can expect 12 correct picks to be acheived 3-4 times during the year. However, there is no limit to the number of bonus prizes to be awarded.

The game is to pick the winner using the spread for every regular season game. Your worst week will not count toward the full season record. Picks must be entered five minutes before each game. There is no other deadline for you to enter your picks. Note, the time limit is for each game. For example, you don't need to pick Monday's game until Monday. But if you wish you can enter picks into the future as far as you want. The spread comes out on Monday for the following week. And the spread can change until Thursday when it locks in for the week.

If you didn't get an invitation you can send me your email and I will send you an invite. New members are welcome and their is no limit to the number of players You can also join directly by using the following link. You will need the group ID and password. There is no entry fee or card. Prizes will be in cards.

Group ID# 1825
Password bench

This year's first place prize:
2006 Mantle.jpg

Last edited:
This year's first place prize has arrived in my mail today: Certified Game Used. I don't think you will bee able to find this on Beckett. But if you do, let me know the correct title.

2006 Mantle.jpg

I am in, hopefully I remember to do my picks this year 😂
Thanks for joining. I confirmed that you joined. When you set up your team, there would be some questions about receiving a reminder email 1 or 2 days prior to the Thursday pick. I took a quick look, and found that you can adjust those settings from the screen where you make your picks. At the top right there is a link to "Edit My Info". To get to the picks page, click on your game name of TL1217.

i was in last year but haven't received invites for anything this year other than my 3 dynasty leagues i'm in.
Please send me your email address and I will send you an invitation. Or there are instructions in post #1 to sign yourself up. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Please send me your email address and I will send you an invitation. Or there are instructions in post #1 to sign yourself up. Thanks for your interest.

EDIT: I just checked the team list and you are already signed up. If you need a link to find it, here it is:

I don't know why it says there is a problem. It might be that you can only follow the link if you are already signed up. The link does work.
Yeah. I signed up earlier after I posted that I didn't get the invite. Glad I didnt miss out

Brick Green Dragons belonging to robwes has signed up twice. I'm thinking it is an error. I will delete the duplicate Friday unless I here from you. Thanks.

Dave

The season starts Thursday, Sept. 7. If you have not signed up yet, you should get in now. The spread will be available Monday, so that is the earliest time you have to set your picks. The spread can change up to Thursday so it could change from Monday through Thursday. So you might want to review your picks on Thursday to see if the spread has changed, If you have any questions on how this works, please ask them. There are instructions in post #1 on how to sign up. If you have already signed up, the league can be bookmarked at this location. For the Monday night games, the spread coming out on Monday is for the following week. The link is working, if you have a problem, please notifiy me promptly. Best of luck.

Dave

Did my picks for this week.....Not good at picking teams with the points.....better at just picking the winners. Best regards, David PS will finish in the middle of the pack like last year.