Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would like to thank RHauch for getting me on "The Bench" and helping with free cards for my collection no matter how many times I change my mind. Thanks Ron.---G

Last edited:
Hey, I would like to give a shout out and a big thanks to David K., he offered me an awesome 08 Heroes Purple Cano /25 for my PC for two YSL's inserts The Bench needs for charity! So David was doing so many nice things at once, all with the intention of helping others. He is an asset to this site I can already tell by everyone else's nice stories about him, thanks David, people like yourself make the hobby much better!
-Pete

I have to say thank you to fatboycards. He send me a couple Schmidt parallels, AND an in-person Mike Schmidt autograph, for free! Thanks, man!

Hey, I would like to give a shout out and a big thanks to David K., he offered me an awesome 08 Heroes Purple Cano /25 for my PC for two YSL's inserts The Bench needs for charity! So David was doing so many nice things at once, all with the intention of helping others. He is an asset to this site I can already tell by everyone else's nice stories about him, thanks David, people like yourself make the hobby much better!
-Pete

Your welcome Pete! I just received a free Beckett Magazine with Frank Thomas on the cover from greatdadx2! Thanks you! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Wanted to give a thanks to Tom (bigwallastyle) for a box jammed full of toploaders & sleeves!!
Thanks Tom!!

This is not from the bench, but TCSBASEBALL1 in youtube send me a stack of cards for mailing his end late. Couple of nice rc too, even though he really didn't need to.

I wanted to say thank you to jflan702 for sending me a bunch of the cards I needed for my Topps run and also to mattinglyscards for sending the last card I needed for my 2003 Topps set.

Thanks guys!!!

Bryon

I would like to thank:

MM1SUB (Bryon) and DRPID (Stu)

These two guys are always looking out for me when it comes to my wantlist...Seems both of these guys print out my wantlist before they go to the shop or a show....and at least once a month these guys pop up in one of my threads with cards that they have for me....

These two are the BEST of the BEST

I appreciate it guys
Robert

Know that is a very nice story and good for you guys and gals with large and giving hearts. A round of applaus for you all.

kindness

Since joining The Bench I have made a lot of good friends and acquaintances who have shared and brought a smile to my face with there constant caring attitude. My friends here have helped me complete many sets and start new ones,and I have tried to return their kindness. It is that type of act of kindness that makes this a great hobby and a way of making connections with people who you would never have the chance to meet and get to know any other way.
Thanks tina57

I wanna give a big shout out to Bullrat, who about a month ago sent me five or six 08 Goudey SSP's (#'ed 301-330) to help me get closer to finishing the set! He's a great trader and I hope to trade with him again in the future!!!

I want to say thanks to David K. who sent me a Bowman Chrome Strasburg in with my end of a trade and to Gary (Kaptaink) who sent me a Twins auto that I needed for my Twins auto collection. Great traders and they make the Bench a "friend zone" for all!

I would like to thank Mike Napoleon (bonzomoretti) for sending 2007 Turkey Red SPs #s 47 121 and 171 in with our trade. I will keep an eye out for Mets for ya!