Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just returned from a week away in Arizona watching some Fall League games to a couple of packages from David K containing hits to 21 and 22 Topps Gold. Thanks David.

I finally figured out what is going on. Back in 2017, @David K. went out to his backyard and buried an Aaron Judge card. Since that point in time, he taken great care to keep it watered and hits it with plenty of fertilizer so that it would grow strong and blossom and provide many, many Aaron Judge cards as the years progress.

And every so often, he heads out and grabs a couple Judge cards off the healthy tree and sends them my way.

That is the long way of saying thanks for another couple envelopes with Judge cards showing up in the mailbox this week!

Thanks to David K. for the Yogi Berra autographed card numbered to 20. I already posted a picture in another thread, because I could not find this thread when I needed it. Thanks for your generosity @David K. and I am looking forward to being eligible again for your contests.

Dave

Thank you to a couple of great members that helped out with set wantlists.

@cjay101 - last 4 cards I need to wrap up my 2 2022 Update sets!

@mm1sub - sent a very nice 76 Topps that knocked out 1 of my last 8 cards needed for that set.

@David K. - always a random envelope arriving with Aaron Judge for my son!

Thank you to all of you for your help!!