Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Popping back in real quick to say thank you to @David K. -- finally opening up about 10 days worth of mail and found a nice package with a handful of Judge cards for my son. Definitely a nice way to wrap up a tough HS baseball season.

Crossing fingers that I will be on the site much more regularly - work permitting!

Hi Everyone! As many of you that I have traded with know, I'm pretty easy to deal with, but sometimes it can take a while to actually complete a trade once we discuss one because of the nature of my job and unpredictability of my schedule. I wanted to shout out @Kemper1971 real quick...

Not only did John send a HUGE basketball lot to me for a trade without finalizing what he would receive on his end (I was to go through the lot and negotiate a fair BV), but he also snagged a Josh Jung Topps Update Pink Refractor for me and sent that independently as a "thank you" for digging through looking for cards for him...which is extremely gracious considering digging through my cards was owed to him in the first place!

Really appreciate the gesture and glad we were able to hammer out that deal! :)

Big shout out to @PRosefan1 for the free Cowboys Gold Auto that fits in my PC like a glove... he included a note that said thanks for contributing to the Thread. I had no idea it was coming my way and was totally blown away by the generosity! And a preemptive THANKS to @Scobes for the free Dirk cards that are on their way! And I can't forget to thank @SymphonicMetal publicly for the free Cowboys Gold cards as well!!
I've sent a few freebies here but don't expect anything in return. Karma... it's real!

Big shout out to @PRosefan1 for the free Cowboys Gold Auto that fits in my PC like a glove... he included a note that said thanks for contributing to the Thread. I had no idea it was coming my way and was totally blown away by the generosity! And a preemptive THANKS to @Scobes for the free Dirk cards that are on their way! And I can't forget to thank @SymphonicMetal publicly for the free Cowboys Gold cards as well!!
I've sent a few freebies here but don't expect anything in return. Karma... it's real!
And a thanks back to you for that 2001 Drew Brees E-card. I was making a rare trade yesterday when I noticed I had never marked it as received since it had been so long since I had been in the Transaction feature. I know I thanked you via PM but never marked it as received until last night. Oh well, better late than never!

And a thanks back to you for that 2001 Drew Brees E-card. I was making a rare trade yesterday when I noticed I had never marked it as received since it had been so long since I had been in the Transaction feature. I know I thanked you via PM but never marked it as received until last night. Oh well, better late than never!
I was kinda worried you didn't like it once you got it! Glad you like it and it's my pleasure... I think it's about time for another trade! :)