Rangers V. Angels and RoughRiders V. Hooks IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I spent the weekend IPing around the metroplex. Saturday we went to the Rangers - Angels game. It happened to be the night that Tom Grieve was being inducted into the Rangers HOF and they had a lot of former players, coaches, and managers there as a part of "Old Timers Day" to commemorate the occasion. I pretty well cleaned up on those guys but unfortunately I missed most of what went on in bp. It was well worth it though. Then I saw Frankie Francisco at IHOP at 4 in the morning on Saturday but I didn't ask for his auto or anything because he was with his wife and family. But I did say whatsup to him and wish him good luck in the parking lot. Then on Sunday, I went to Frisco for the RoughRiders - Hooks game. I think I did really great this weekend. Here's the haul:

Engel Beltre (FT if anyone needs him)

100_1787.jpg

Tommy Dunbar, Jeff Frye, and Rusty Greer

100_1788.jpg

Jose Guzman, Toby Harrah, and Donald Harris

100_1789.jpg

David Hulse

100_1790.jpg

Andy Jenkins and Beau Jones

100_1791.jpg

Kasey Kiker, Jeff Kunkel, and Marcus Lemon

100_1792.jpg

Mark McLemore

100_1795.jpg

David Murphy

100_1796.jpg

Pete O'Brien and Renny Osuna

100_1797.jpg

Roger Pavlik

100_1798.jpg

Jeff Russell

100_1799.jpg

Nolan Ryan

100_1800.jpg

Mickey Tettleton

100_1801.jpg

James Tomlin and Curtis Wilkerson

100_1803.jpg

Johnny Whittleman

100_1802.jpg

Thanx for looking!
Arron

I would've been happy with Tettleton and Ryan myself.:p Not a bad job for two days work.

You gotta remember (which you did), that McLemore and co. won't be back anytime soon. The Rangers players you will (likely) still see next week.;)

that is awesome, congrats!!! what sig cards did you get?? might be interested in trading for some of those...

Lol. No thanx Andrew. I have been wanting to get those 2 particular Ryans signed for a long time. :D

I got sig cards (with their picture) of:
Geno Petralli
Ken Suarez
Jose Guzman
Larry Hardy
Dave Hostetler
Pete O'Brien
Rich Billings
Mark Brandenburg
Dan Smith
Tommy Moore
Rich Hand
Frank Lucchesi
Jim Sundberg
George Wright
Don Stanhouse
Claude Osteen
Rich Hinton
Bobby Witt
Bill Stein
Jim Norris
Donald Harris
Mike Munoz
Mike Simms
Scott Sheldon
Ken Pape

(with picture of ballpark):
Mike Bacsik
DeWayne Vaughn

Those are all the ones FT. There were also some ones that I think I'll hang onto for the time being. :D

that's quite a list of names that take me back Arron. Rich Hand was my 7th grade pitching coach, taught me how to throw a curveball. Vaughn Wright and Wilkerson have all given my nephews lessons at their facility in Euless. I still remember Stein visiting my school when i was in 3rd grade(25 yrs ago) and i impressed all my teachers b/c i knew why he had an oversized catcher's mitt with him(because thats what they used to catch knuckleballer Charlie Hough)

Lol. No thanx Andrew. I have been wanting to get those 2 particular Ryans signed for a long time. :D

I got sig cards (with their picture) of:
Geno Petralli
Ken Suarez
Jose Guzman
Larry Hardy
Dave Hostetler
Pete O'Brien
Rich Billings
Mark Brandenburg
Dan Smith
Tommy Moore
Rich Hand
Frank Lucchesi
Jim Sundberg
George Wright
Don Stanhouse
Claude Osteen
Rich Hinton
Bobby Witt
Bill Stein
Jim Norris
Donald Harris
Mike Munoz
Mike Simms
Scott Sheldon
Ken Pape

(with picture of ballpark):
Mike Bacsik
DeWayne Vaughn

Those are all the ones FT. There were also some ones that I think I'll hang onto for the time being. :D

Interested in these if they're for trade:

Mike Munoz
Ken Pape
Mike Simms
Rich Hinton
Mark Brandenberg

Haha Chris those are some awesome stories.

I'll PM you Andrew.

i'll give you one last one from that list...my nephew Clayton(the one you met) got lucky and won a youth wiffle ball home run derby last year at the Pappasito's parking lot. Jeff Russell was the pitcher and he ended up winning a signed Ian Kinsler game jersey....Rangers are doing a lot of cool PR stuff the last couple of years like the event you attended. i hope they continue.

http://www.dmagazine.com/Nightlife/...ally_at_Pappasitos_07-16-09/Pappasitos_6.aspx

http://www.dmagazine.com/Nightlife/...ally_at_Pappasitos_07-16-09/Pappasitos_5.aspx

he had the uppercut in full effect...
http://www.dmagazine.com/Nightlife/...ally_at_Pappasitos_07-16-09/Pappasitos_1.aspx

the Nolan and Tetttleton cards are my favorites...You should have had Tetleton sign a box of Fruit Loops though!!

had i known you were gonna see Toby Harrah I would've had you ask him when he's roaming back to the Whitecaps, been carrying his card I need for my 74 Topps set for 2 years now. Nice day