Rangers V. Tigers IP and Apparently Miracles Do Happen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I had a great time at the Rangers - Tigers games this weekend. We ended up going Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and I got to take one of my good friends to her very first baseball games. The only thing that didn't go right this weekend was Taylor Teagarden...but we won't go into that. Lol. Here's the haul that I came away with:

Elvis Andrus (hardly ever signs but he signed like crazy on his bobblehead day...he even stopped out at the tunnel. Tiffany got him to sign a custom as well which he was really impressed with my artistry. Lol. I'll have to give him one the next time he stops.) and Jeremy Bonderman

100_1437.jpg

Phil Coke

100_1438.jpg

Nellie Cruz (Both are FT)

100_1441.jpg

Adam Everett and Rick Porcello

100_1443.jpg

And apparently miracles do happen because I GOT ANDY HAWKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could've believe my eyes when he pulled over at the tunnel and started signing. Great day!

100_1444.jpg

Brandon Inge (NFT)

100_1445.jpg

Gerald Laird (The 08 UD is FT)

100_1446.jpg

Colby Lewis

100_1447.jpg

Ryan Perry

100_1448.jpg

Ramon Santiago (It's weird because he signed both of those at the same time because I just handed him both of them photocornered to a book but they look almost completely different.)

100_1449.jpg

Justin Verlander and Dontrelle Willis

100_1450.jpg

CJ Wilson

100_1451.jpg

Michael Young (I got Michael and Elvis in the same day and I'm pretty sure you have a better chance of getting struck by lightening 6 times that getting both of them in one day. Lol. I love this card because you can tell it was game used by the dirt in the jersey.)

100_1452.jpg

Then over the weekend while I was gone I got this for my Hamilton collection from eBay:

#'d/99
100_1454.jpg

And lastly today i got:

Brent Mayne 3/3 c/o Home in 31 days

100_1453.jpg

:eek:, somehow you do better than me with the Tigers, and I'm the home crowd! Of course, we don't have a tunnel...

good job, I've got most of those Tigers in my day too, so I wouldn't question these cards authenticity, even Ramon.;)

You don't have a tunnel? How do the players get in then? But the tunnel here only work for the Rangers because most of the Tigers have to ride over on a hotel shuttle.

And Andrew when you say you hate me, I somehow am able to find the 'good job' that's hidden somewhere underneath. Lol.

There is an overpass that connects the stadium to the parking garage. They also beefed up security and added barriers around that area last September, so you can only getting autographs of players driving in/coming out only if they come to you. You're much better off hanging around inside the stadium for players to sign honestly.and

Wow, great job on the Tigers, and I'm jealous lol.
Well, awesome job on the Rangers, too.:)

Yes, it's very hard to get Tigers to sign, but I haven't tried TTM yet....

Sooooo from a Tigers' fan...way to go :)

Diane

that is a awesome haul congrats, the hawkins are sweet!!!! but you got me woundering what happen with teagarden???

Teagarden committed 3 errors in one inning, including 2 on one play. He allowed 2 runs to score on a passed ball (1 error) and then dropped the throw that could've gotten the second runner at the plate (2 errors). He single handedly lost us that game. All that and he has only one hit all season...Ugh...Lol.

Teagarden committed 3 errors in one inning, including 2 on one play. He allowed 2 runs to score on a passed ball (1 error) and then dropped the throw that could've gotten the second runner at the plate (2 errors). He single handedly lost us that game. All that and he has only one hit all season...Ugh...Lol.

my bad i thought something bad happen when you where trying to graph him :eek: .... but that is a bad game on his part....

Well. I got him a few times in Spring Training but he is one of the worst signers on the team during the season. He never stops. He falls under what I always say about Hank Blalock..."you can't stink and not sign autographs, you need to pick one" Lol. But somehow he's still doing both.