Rangers Youth Camp-Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My nephews attended Mike Maddux pitching camp yesterday and damn was it muggy. Anyway, they both had a blast throwing out of both bullpens and working on pitchers' fielding out in the outfield. Maddux and Hawkins were extremely tired(the Fri game ended at almost 1am and this camp started at 9) and since you technically are not supposed to get auto's after, I did not really want to try(my nephew got a card signed). However, as I was helping my sister-in-law move boxes from the field to the underground(she works for Rangers) I decided if someone big happened to be walking around I would go for it...Maddux and Hawkins were not enough to get scolded for :) Lo and behold as she was away and I was standing outside the clubhouse, I had a most fortuitous IP...:) It was worth not getting much of Maddux or Hawkins..

Mike Maddux 1 card(for Arron) 2 sig cards
Andy Hawkins 3 sig cards(1 for Arron
hawkins.jpg

Cliff Lee OMLB with "CY 08"
cliff.jpg

Thanks for reading!!
CW

Dude I would love to get a Hawkins sg card from you if at all possible. I added a few new things to the bucket today and yesterday...lmk if I can get ya 1-2 autos for one and I will put the Rapada in with them too.

Dude I would love to get a Hawkins sg card from you if at all possible. I added a few new things to the bucket today and yesterday...lmk if I can get ya 1-2 autos for one and I will put the Rapada in with them too.

cool i will check....should not be a problem.

Thanks guys....