RARE...FS...Brandon Crawford Mini Bobblehead SGA Northwoods League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanomi

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Up for grabs is a RARE Brandon Crawford Mankato Moondogs Mini Bobblehead SGA, which was given out to fans at a Mankato Moondogs baseball game in Mankato, Minnesota in 2015. Only 500 were made!!!
Brandon Crawford played for the Mankato Moondogs in 2005, which is part of the Northwoods League.
The bobblehead stands 3.5 inches tall and has been in storage.

I'm assuming there aren't many of these left as most people aren't collectors that go to these games and most were broken, lost or thrown away.

I have multiple bobbleheads available as I bought the last few from the Moondogs front office.

28.99 shipped

image_zpsjeb5qgpg.jpg

image_zpsenfhctkl.jpg

Last edited:
I don't doubt that he played for that team (he's advertised as an alum on their team website); but would that have been the year right after high school/before UCLA or after his freshman yr at UCLA?

I don't doubt that he played for that team (he's advertised as an alum on their team website); but would that have been the year right after high school/before UCLA or after his freshman yr at UCLA?

Very good question.....it was the summer before he started his freshman year at UCLA! The Northwoods League runs from June-August and brings in players from all over the country. Curtis Granderson also played for us and had a full size bobblehead.

011.jpg

Last edited: