Really??

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
How much in listing fees did this cost? Probably not more than a few bucks, and you never know...someone who knows squat might snatch it up! Thankfully I am a serious Nolan Ryan collector, so I know that it is a collector's piece.

Ryan auction

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Geez, look at their other items for sale! That Darrell Green is a freakin' STEAL!

Meliah

5.00 star(s)
How much in listing fees did this cost? Probably not more than a few bucks, and you never know...someone who knows squat might snatch it up! Thankfully I am a serious Nolan Ryan collector, so I know that it is a collector's piece.

Ryan auction
What do you expect from a Duke fan:p

pac_rat_76

5.00 star(s)
I would imagine they are taking advantage of the 5 free listings you get a month? Costs nothing unless it sells and I'm sure they could care less what the fees are if it sells @ that price!

Ukiah

4.90 star(s)
obviously directinghis marketing to the target demographic of idiots aged 17-24.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Dang, I wish I would have seen those two Ryan's you had for PWE trades! Always up for trading for cool vintage Ryan stuff.

If that guy had put them on ebay in SNAPTITES he could have gotten 10K easy.

Yanks21

5.00 star(s)
Dang, I wish I would have seen those two Ryan's you had for PWE trades! Always up for trading for cool vintage Ryan stuff.

If that guy had put them on ebay in SNAPTITES he could have gotten 10K easy.
LOL, thats funny!

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
"Still in Plastic Cover"

Maybe my memory is starting go but...... I was 13 at that time and opened a few of those packs and don't remember getting any cards in those pretty plastic holders.

Sponsors