Received Redemption Back Today from 2013 Topps Supreme...very nice!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criollos

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi all:

Bought a pack of 2013 Topps Supreme at my LCS just before Christmas. Pulled a nice redemption card, but it was expired by 2 weeks!! Called Topps right away and they said: "send it in, if the card is still around we will send it to you. If not, we will send something else". Luckily for me, they still had the card, and I just received it today:

2013 Topps Supreme Dual Autographs #DAHT BRYCE HARPER/MIKE TROUT #'ed 12/25 (Nationals/Angels)
XVHNbY5ieaIE3H4uN_DWaVebs_0t99u7AmDA=w1089-h790-no.png

And to top it off, they sent "an extra bonus card for my troubles":

2016 Topps Tribute to the Kid Relics #KIDR13 KEN GRIFFEY JR #'ed 39/50 (Mariners)
CkiHVXhw0WYADdi433FE9HepiLZy38Z2jzUA=w1099-h787-no.png

Very happy with Topps right now.

Both cards are for trade.

Thank you.

Congratulations! At least they helped you......In my case their screwed me! Best regards, David PS my redemption was dual auto with Manny Machado red numbered with another player.....took so long...they finally send me a Machado auto non-numbered and the other guys auto....the reds were numbered to only 20!!

Very nice stuff! Congrats!

Scobes

Thank you Scobee.

Very nice! Congrats!

Thanks Trish.

Wow very nice on topps part

Yes. I lucked out on this one. Thanks.

Congratulations! At least they helped you......In my case their screwed me! Best regards, David PS my redemption was dual auto with Manny Machado red numbered with another player.....took so long...they finally send me a Machado auto non-numbered and the other guys auto....the reds were numbered to only 20!!

Thanks David. And wow, I didn't know about your redemption ordeal. Seems that they tried to do you good, but they should had sent you a low numbered Machado auto. I still don't understand why they put expiration dates on redemptions. I think they should hold on to all the cards they put as redemptions or pull the products off the shelves. Easier said than done, I guess.

I've only ever pulled one redemption card (probably due to my very limited access to hobby packs) and I sold it just so I didn't have to deal with this headache - and it was a similar priced card to what you got there.

I looked this thing up just for curiosity (its a 2014 FYI, as it looks like that was the first year of Supreme and the card number matches) and it is basically the hit of the entire set (one card books for more, another dual auto but I like this pairing better)! Forget the bonus, the fact that they honored it would've been a huge blow to the pocketbook. :p

I've only ever pulled one redemption card (probably due to my very limited access to hobby packs) and I sold it just so I didn't have to deal with this headache - and it was a similar priced card to what you got there.

I looked this thing up just for curiosity (its a 2014 FYI, as it looks like that was the first year of Supreme and the card number matches) and it is basically the hit of the entire set (one card books for more, another dual auto but I like this pairing better)! Forget the bonus, the fact that they honored it would've been a huge blow to the pocketbook. :p

Thanks Tigs. I'm not a big fan of redemptions, I don't think anyone is, but in this case it worked out with a little wait. From the outside it seems such a big established company should be able to get their ducks in a row before releasing a set, but who knows...

I'm positive this is a 2013 Topps Supreme card. I still have the box it came in. They do have a dual auto of Harper-Trout in the 2014 Supreme, but this is 2013 (I checked on Beckett.com).

Luis

To be honest I have never heard of any of those guys... JK

Awesome pull!

Josh

Nice to hear a positive story about a redemption, especially one with a bonus attached to it.

Personally, not a fan of redemptions, but all but one I have submitted has arrived on my doorstep. And the one that didn't was 4 years past its redemption date - figured it was worth the stamp to see what would happen - and being that nothing has shown up, I am guessing it was filed in the appropriate circular file at Topps.