recent IP successes inc. Carlton Banks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Finally getting a chance to organize what I've got over the past week. On thursday I went to the Grizzlies vs. Sounds game. Alfonso Ribiero(Carlton Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air) was there for 90s night to sign autos and take pictures with fans. I got 2 pictures signed and 2 index cards. Did well before the game got Posey for probably the last time before he gets called up and newcomer to the team Angel Berroa. The Sounds were great signers really happy to get a few Chris Capuanos who is rehabbing. Ended up with 51 cards signed that night:
scan0026.jpg
scan0027.jpg
scan0028.jpg
scan0029.jpg
scan0030.jpg
CarltonBanks.jpg
scan0033.jpg

On Sunday I had time to go to the beginning of the Modesto vs. San Jose game. Wanted to finish off SJ for the season and I was successful. I got 50 cards signed, best one was Brandon Belt who is hitting .390.
scan0024.jpg
scan0023.jpg
scan0025.jpg

Monday night I went to the Grizzlies vs. Memphis game as this is there only time in fresno. Didnt have many cards of the Memphis guys but got the guy I wanted: Rich Hill on a Ginter card. Also after the game I was able to get Allen Craig & Mark Hamilton cracked bats.
scan0032.jpg
scan0031.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg

I wish Posey would at least return my 2010 Topps RC, even if its unsigned.:( Good job.

If you are willing to move a Posey, or 50/50 any of the other players (like Berroa and other w/ MLB cards) LMK who and I can get you some stuff right away.

I wish Posey would at least return my 2010 Topps RC, even if its unsigned.:( Good job.

If you are willing to move a Posey, or 50/50 any of the other players (like Berroa and other w/ MLB cards) LMK who and I can get you some stuff right away.

I still have 7 more berroas but he seems nice I'll let you know if I can take some later in the year. You go to any games in your area? Im sure we could work something out if you want some of my guys. I have another 2010 topps posey to get signed as well I may get him one more time. He will be called up early june though.

I still have 7 more berroas but he seems nice I'll let you know if I can take some later in the year. You go to any games in your area? Im sure we could work something out if you want some of my guys. I have another 2010 topps posey to get signed as well I may get him one more time. He will be called up early june though.
Here in Michigan we only have 3 teams that are all A ball: the Whitecaps (Tigers), Lugnuts (Blue Jays), and the Loons (Dodgers). I get to the Loons a few times a year, and can take anybody except Chuck Crim as I got a good stack for him already.

And Berroa was just an example. I got Holm, Anderson, Harper, Wright, Hill, Loe, and Hopper. Just shoot me a list of what teams and I'll look into the rosters.

Last edited:
Very nice, love those Brandon Belt cards, congrats on all the successes. Next time maybe they'll have Will Smith himself signing autos...

Thanks guys.

MrMet- Dont think any of my Berroas are of him in a mets uni, which mets cards does he have?

tigsfan- pm sent.

rangersfan82- He was cool, I think a little overwhelmed by the long line of fans wanting autos and pictures.