Recent IP successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Well its been a busy week juggling going to games and working, but it was well worth the lack of sleep. On the 8th I went to the Modesto Nuts opening day and got the San Jose Giants and a few of the Nuts I needed. Everyone signed everything I gave them.
Last thursday I went to the Oakland A's vs. Orioles for "snuggie" giveaway which the gf wanted. I went to try and get the O's but they were in a horrible mood because of their losing streak. I did get Justin Turner on a vintage O's hat I brought with me(not pictured).
On saturday went to the beginning of the Portland Fresno game and got a few guys. Last night went to the beginning of the Stockton Inland Empire game and did extremely well. Cole St. Clair is a funny guy! I handed him a stack of cards he said "hahah where did you get all of these? LOL How many is this, 20?? Well, you're not the worst guy ever. There was a guy in kane county last year who had a album with 5 pages front and back of me, I think he was stalking me."
Left the game early and hit up Modesto vs. Bakersfield on the way back to get some of the Bakersfield guys. Some of what I got is scanned. If interested in any extras LMK.
scan0022-1.jpg

scan0023.jpg

scan0021.jpg

scan0024.jpg

scan0025.jpg

scan0026.jpg

scan0027.jpg

scan0030.jpg

scan0029.jpg

scan0028.jpg

thats a ton of autos, congrats. i used to go see kyle russell and brandon belt a lot when i lived in austin..they were both always very nice and humble...

wow incredible haul, I should have sent my 50/50S to you but I am sure the guy I sent them too will get them done as well haha

wow incredible haul, I should have sent my 50/50S to you but I am sure the guy I sent them too will get them done as well haha

yeah its tough for me to do 50/50s since I have so much of my own stuff to get signed. I'm sure you're guy will do good for you there arent many guys who try to get autos there.

Awesome, I will post it up now. I will prob wait to send until I get our 50 50 stuff this weekend done. Did you see the trade I posted for that yesterday?

i would be interested in a cole st clair....good kid from rice...my nephew would love one...

Very nice,Was Portland Pretty good about signing?I am going to a few games this year,and I have never IP'd Before,Thanks

I forgot to put a SASE in with our last deal....would you still be willing to send me one with a SASE if I get one to ya? Send me a PM and lmk ,thanks!