Recent IP successes

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
Well its been a busy week juggling going to games and working, but it was well worth the lack of sleep. On the 8th I went to the Modesto Nuts opening day and got the San Jose Giants and a few of the Nuts I needed. Everyone signed everything I gave them.
Last thursday I went to the Oakland A's vs. Orioles for "snuggie" giveaway which the gf wanted. I went to try and get the O's but they were in a horrible mood because of their losing streak. I did get Justin Turner on a vintage O's hat I brought with me(not pictured).
On saturday went to the beginning of the Portland Fresno game and got a few guys. Last night went to the beginning of the Stockton Inland Empire game and did extremely well. Cole St. Clair is a funny guy! I handed him a stack of cards he said "hahah where did you get all of these? LOL How many is this, 20?? Well, you're not the worst guy ever. There was a guy in kane county last year who had a album with 5 pages front and back of me, I think he was stalking me."
Left the game early and hit up Modesto vs. Bakersfield on the way back to get some of the Bakersfield guys. Some of what I got is scanned. If interested in any extras LMK.

CW13

5.00 star(s)
thats a ton of autos, congrats. i used to go see kyle russell and brandon belt a lot when i lived in austin..they were both always very nice and humble...

thehalk

5.00 star(s)
wow incredible haul, I should have sent my 50/50S to you but I am sure the guy I sent them too will get them done as well haha

89Giants

5.00 star(s)
wow incredible haul, I should have sent my 50/50S to you but I am sure the guy I sent them too will get them done as well haha

yeah its tough for me to do 50/50s since I have so much of my own stuff to get signed. I'm sure you're guy will do good for you there arent many guys who try to get autos there.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Awesome, I will post it up now. I will prob wait to send until I get our 50 50 stuff this weekend done. Did you see the trade I posted for that yesterday?

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I forgot to put a SASE in with our last deal....would you still be willing to send me one with a SASE if I get one to ya? Send me a PM and lmk ,thanks!