Recent IP successes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Giants

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Havent had much time to get on here lately with work and going to games. I've went to several games over the last few weeks and got some good stuff. I scanned some of the cards, but not everything. Highlights were getting Rickey Henderson(very had to get, should be able to get him again though), Coco Crisp(rehabbing), Terry Kennedy(giants collection, dual auto), and top prospect Jaff Decker. Also got Kyle Blanks rehabbing.
scan0017.jpg

scan0016.jpg

scan0017.jpg

scan0018-1.jpg

scan0019-1-1.jpg

scan0020-1.jpg

scan0029-1.jpg

scan0028-1.jpg

scan0027-1.jpg

scan0026-1.jpg

scan0025-1.jpg

scan0024-1.jpg

scan0023-1.jpg

scan0022-1-1.jpg

scan0021-1.jpg

Coco Crisp signing
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
Rickey Henderson(A's roving instructor, signed a ball for me)
IMG_0022.jpg
Jesus Sanchez(only on Sac for a week then released)
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0009.jpg
Brett Hunter
IMG_0008.jpg

Last edited:
Man, awesome stuff, congrats. If you ever want to trade that Bowker 06 BH let me know as I am doing that set and still need him.

Wow! Back in the mid 80's to early 90's I tried to get Rickey when he came to Cleveland. Got shut out every time. He and Chili Davis were the 2 toughest. Rickey just ignored me but Chili told me to get an F@$&*!$ job. lol

Rickey is a piece of work. He doesnt ss balls and wont sign oakland a's cards(didnt give a reason). My friend got a yankee card signed and i just got a ball. He was coaching first that series but I was only able to go to the one game, others said they got him once coming onto the field and coming off. He definetely thinks he is "the greatest of all time". Waves to fans during the game lol. I'm going to try for a card next time.

Rickey is a piece of work. He doesnt ss balls and wont sign oakland a's cards(didnt give a reason). My friend got a yankee card signed and i just got a ball. He was coaching first that series but I was only able to go to the one game, others said they got him once coming onto the field and coming off. He definetely thinks he is "the greatest of all time". Waves to fans during the game lol. I'm going to try for a card next time.

my best friend in college was in the Mets system when Rickey was there. He told me that during Spring Training Rickey spent 90% of his day in the back of a limo parked in the player's parking lot sleeping and talking on the phone.
He also told me that on some days the Mets veterans would cater lunches for everyone. He said Piazza, Zeile and Ventura would bring in steak and prime rib or whatever, but when it was Rickey's turn --- cheese pizzas from Little Ceasars!