Recent Pickup Thread October 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always I love the T218s and Ogdens. So far the only Ogden I have is Joe Jeannette, I need to change that.

I don't recognize the first one and the two below that. What set are they from?

Doesn't Jimmy Gardiner look a bid like a younger James Spader?

As always I love the T218s and Ogdens. So far the only Ogden I have is Joe Jeannette, I need to change that.

I don't recognize the first one and the two below that. What set are they from?

Doesn't Jimmy Gardiner look a bid like a younger James Spader?

all three are 1910 T220 .... I may be eyeing up a few more depending on what my current auctions go for, I am back on the vintage boxing kick - not sure if thats good or not ;) ..... and yes, now that ya mention it he does look a bit like him -

Arrivals over the weekend:
WaltonLuke0028.jpg

WaltonLuke0028.jpg

WaltonLuke0029.jpg

:D
Jason

my local money pit has some private signings so I had to add to my HOF bat collection
Bruce Sutter
2009-10-26165038.jpg
Don Sutton
2009-10-26164941.jpg
and picked this one up today
2009-10-26165252.jpg
Red Schoendienst

One PC pickup today:

1998 Pinnacle Mint Jeff Bagwell Solid Silver coin. These are so hard to come by. I don't think I've even seen one show up on ebay. I was super excited when someone approached me with the opportunity to trade for one. I love picking up rare 90s inserts. Even with all the low #'d cards and GU and autos, these types of pickups still excite me the most.

img109.jpg
img109.jpg

img110.jpg

img111.jpg

Thanks for looking
Dan

One PC pickup today:

1998 Pinnacle Mint Jeff Bagwell Solid Silver coin. These are so hard to come by. I don't think I've even seen one show up on ebay. I was super excited when someone approached me with the opportunity to trade for one. I love picking up rare 90s inserts. Even with all the low #'d cards and GU and autos, these types of pickups still excite me the most.

Thanks for looking
Dan

Love those solid silvers. I had a ripken in beautiful shape but I sold it to a ripken collector who wanted it more than me. I'm still looking to add a solid silver someday.

IMG_0174.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.