Recent Pickup Thread September 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mornings pickup
fox1.jpg

There are some nice cards in this thread. I think I just found my motivation to find some sweet Chippers to add to my collection. :D

Last edited:
I'm not usually looking for vintage but I stopped in a shop yesterday and couldn't pass up the deal for this Mantle-
1963 Topps #200
63MantleHighResF.jpg

Thanks,
-Jason

just got this in 09 Ravens 8 x 10 signed by
#31 FABIAN WASHINGTON, #7 GRAHAM GANO, #89 MARK CLAYTON, #27 RAY RICE, #71 JARED GAITHER, #95 JARRET JOHNSON, #22 SAMARI ROLLE, #43 HARUKI NAKAMURA, #97 KELLY GREGG, #41 FRANK WALKER, COACH CAM CAMERON, #14 JUSTIN HARPER, #6 STEVE HAUSCHKA, COACH GREG MATTISON, #83 DAVON DREW, #65 CHRIS CHESTER, #29 DEREK MARTIN, #26 DAWAN LANDRY, #5 JOE FLACCO, #81 MARCUS SMITH, #23 WILLIS MCGAHEE & #80 ISAAC SMOLKO
ravens.jpg

Here are some of our recent pickups. We have been trying to get one of these 1989 Expos Postcards for 15 years and they were always too expensive. Finally got one for $35.00. We were very happy with that.

Thanks, Sue

89Postcard.jpg
09ToppsAllen365.jpg
moore.jpgscott.jpg

My 73rd different Red Sox player autograph (that is 73 different players, not autographs):

Alvarez05DonrussClassics.jpg

I especially like the way the brim is on his cap.

Thanks,

Jeff

This is turning into the Official Recent Andrew Bynum Printing Plate Pickup Thread, thanks to Jason!

...not that there's anything WRONG with that! :D

Haven't posted scans here in some time...these are from the last few weeks.

2 Kaline autos via trade from bknettle:
kaline98donsig.jpg

kaline05ssc.jpg

Big hit to my 2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres set, thanks to bravesfansunite:
upton02udpp.jpg

And some real tough recent additions to the HOF PC:
Christy Mathewson 2003 SP Legendary Cuts GU pants #/100, via trade with tchavezcards:
christy.jpg

Arky Vaughan 2008 Prime Cuts dual bat #/99, via trade with bravesfansunite:
arky.jpg

1993 Pinnacle Joe DiMaggio on-card auto (finally broke down and decided to buy the set in the commemorative tin with this auto):
JoeDPinnacleauto.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Robert

:eek: - great pick-ups!!!! you should have another one arriving today ;)

Haven't posted scans here in some time...these are from the last few weeks.

2 Kaline autos via trade from bknettle:
kaline98donsig.jpg

kaline05ssc.jpg

Big hit to my 2002 Upper Deck Prospect Premieres set, thanks to bravesfansunite:
upton02udpp.jpg

And some real tough recent additions to the HOF PC:
Christy Mathewson 2003 SP Legendary Cuts GU pants #/100, via trade with tchavezcards:
christy.jpg

Arky Vaughan 2008 Prime Cuts dual bat #/99, via trade with bravesfansunite:
arky.jpg

1993 Pinnacle Joe DiMaggio on-card auto (finally broke down and decided to buy the set in the commemorative tin with this auto):
JoeDPinnacleauto.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Robert

And a few recent items (not as exciting as yesterday's post but still some cool stuff ;))...

2007 SP Authentic Howie Kendrick BTL auto (available for trade):
kendrickbtl.jpg

2008 Topps Red Sox World Champs card with Mayor Rudy Giuliani (big thanks to maddogg!)
giulianisox.jpg

and I did the unthinkable...opened a box of a (relatively) new product! :eek:
I got a good deal on a box of 2008 Topps Co-Signers and 2009 Topps Chrome at a local flea market. Both were fun to rip but the Chrome yielded better "hits"...all are for trade/sale:
2009 Topps Chrome #230 David Freese AU $12.00:
freese.jpg

Brett Anderson blue refractor auto #/199:
brettandersonblueref.jpg

CC Sabathia red refractor #25/25:
ccredref.jpg

thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.