Recent Pickups - January

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I lost out on a couple of those Pinnacle Stand-Up promos of Dilfer, sniped at the last second. I guess because they aren't in the Beckett checklist and I didn't even know about them until now my brain prevented me from putting in a really high bid. Stupid brain!
Richard

Dewayne are you working on the game time patch set?

I had not thought about going for it. However, if you have some let me know what you have and we can go from there.

I got these two bad boys in today!

012620122.jpg

(16/25)

012620121.jpg

(5/10)

Nice Adds Dewayne.

Got in a couple things today have wanted these for quite some time, Supersatr Samplers from ebay. Thanks to bdmac1 on the 96 TSC Extreme Winners Gold!
1996 Stadium Club Extreme Winners Gold #EW1 Greg Maddux - $50.00
1996StadiumClubExtremeWinnersGoldEW1GregMaddux.jpg

1994 Topps Superstar Samplers #26 Greg Maddux - $60.00
1994Topps%2520SuperstarSampler.jpg

This one looked really nice in the eBay pic but I figured there was probably something wrong with it since it wasn't graded. Won it for $9 shipped.

reggie1970.jpg

1970 Topps Reggie Jackson #140

Easily the best condition vintage card I own, looks nr-mt to me. Not bad for a second year Reggie! I would have had to pay way more for one graded in this condition. I think I'm not going to be so lucky getting a 1971 Reggie in this shape. :D
Richard

This one looked really nice in the eBay pic but I figured there was probably something wrong with it since it wasn't graded. Won it for $9 shipped.

reggie1970.jpg

1970 Topps Reggie Jackson #140

Easily the best condition vintage card I own, looks nr-mt to me. Not bad for a second year Reggie! I would have had to pay way more for one graded in this condition. I think I'm not going to be so lucky getting a 1971 Reggie in this shape. :D
Richard

Congrats! Very nice pickup at that price