Recent redemption replacement I received

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, some of the recent talk about replacements made me decide to show off on of the replacements I got in from UD. I had a redemption in for a Maz Scherzer UD Ballpark Collection auto. BV on it is 20 I believe. When I called about it and they mentioned a replacement I told them only if they could send one of the two guys that I collect would I want a replacement. They told me they would see what they could do and get back to me. The next week I got the following card in the mail. Mind you I was very happy as it is an awesome patch numbered 22/25 of one of my guys. Definitely a good replacement in my opinion. What do you guys think:

WIA36.jpg

Hey guys, some of the recent talk about replacements made me decide to show off on of the replacements I got in from UD. I had a redemption in for a Maz Scherzer UD Ballpark Collection auto. BV on it is 20 I believe. When I called about it and they mentioned a replacement I told them only if they could send one of the two guys that I collect would I want a replacement. They told me they would see what they could do and get back to me. The next week I got the following card in the mail. Mind you I was very happy as it is an awesome patch numbered 22/25 of one of my guys. Definitely a good replacement in my opinion. What do you guys think:

WIA36.jpg

:eek:

I think that about covers it.