Red Auerbach Thanksgiving Contest! Winner is neemann!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Welcome to another contest friends, this one for a custom cut signature card from the legendary Red Auerbach! In honor of the Celtics beating the Kings by 1 point and improving to 12-4, I am offering this one!

The usual, pick a number 1-75, open to everyone. One guess per member per day, and the winner will be announced on Thansgiving Day!

Throw in a favorite Celtics story with your guess if you have one!

Blessings,

Kevin

Last edited:
#41 please...Celtic story? Growing up a Knicks fan, I have lots of Anti-Celtic stories so in the thoughts of Thanksgiving, I'll withhold any of those!!! Thanks for the contest...Happy Turkey Day!

36 please and thank you.

Not sure of a specific Celtic story, but any win over the Lakers is a particular thrill!

#41 please...Celtic story? Growing up a Knicks fan, I have lots of Anti-Celtic stories so in the thoughts of Thanksgiving, I'll withhold any of those!!! Thanks for the contest...Happy Turkey Day!

Thanks for the contest -- will go with #44. As for a story, see above and insert Sixers where it says Knicks!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hunkering down for large winter snow storm. Coming down pretty good right now.

I'll try #9

Thanks for the contest.
Rick

Happy Thanksgiving! Hunkering down for large winter snow storm. Coming down pretty good right now.

I'll try #9

Thanks for the contest.
Rick

Numbers chosen: 4, 9, 12, 13, 15, 21, 25, 28, 31, 33, 34 36, 41, 44, 72, 73

No winner yet! Grampa Johnny was a first generation Irishman from the North Side of Chicago. I watched many a game in his living room....he would tell my dad to leave if they fell behind, as it seemed that when Dad was gone, the Celtics would make a comeback!