Riders IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Went out to the ballpark again trying to get my items for Steve Buechele that I still needed done. The Riders lost 2-1 in extra innings and put Buechele in a pretty bad mood so he flat out said he wouldn't sign after the game. I was about to walk out when Chris McGuinnes came up and told me he finally had a broken bat for me - I had been trying to get one from him all season, so that alone made it worth the trip to the ballpark today! Here is what I ended up coming away with:

Wilmer Font - 1 card
Chris McGuinnes - 1 GU bat
Tommy Mendonca - 1 program (for CW13)
Ryan Strausborger - 2 programs (1 for CW13)
Jon Edwards - 1 program (for CW13)
Engel Beltre - 1 program (for Javier)

photo-33-2.jpg

hpqscan0001-41.jpg

photo-34.jpg

Is it true Buchele will not sign his 89 or 90 Donruss (one of them) because he was the player rep at the time and didn't agree w/ the trading card company .. I read something like that a while back.

Thanks guys!!!

metro - I'm not sure. He has signed everything I have ever put in front of him, so I haven't had any issue personally. I may have not laid down that card yet though.

That's ok you don't need to see it. People besides you should be aware of your scam and heist you nearly pulled of on SCN

Status
Not open for further replies.