Roll call for The National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

I am planning on going down for a long weekend. At my annual Shriners show, I usually have the honor of meeting with a whole bunch of Benchies. Since the National is a little bit bigger, I figured I would try to keep a list of who is going, in an attempt to arrange a meet up, maybe a dinner or something.

So, Who's going and when will you be there? Anyone interested in meeting up, either inside the show or later?

Thanks,

John

Edit: Here's a thought. If you are setting up, post a sign with your Bench ID so that we know who you are!

Last edited:
if i still lived in PA i would definately try and make some time to attend. never been to a national, and would love to meet up with some fellow bench members.

like dewayne said, "one of these days" lol

paul

if i still lived in PA i would definately try and make some time to attend. never been to a national, and would love to meet up with some fellow bench members.

like dewayne said, "one of these days" lol

paul

It's in your "backyard" next year! Don't miss it.

I will be there Wed-Fri. First Baltimore Nat'l I'm attending. I think this is my 19th National but I sort of lost track.

If you peeps see any PSA 33 & 34 goudeys (i'm sure you will see them) give me a shout.

PM me and I can give you my cell# and a price I would pay for each grade.
Not looking for anything above a PSA 4 (since they get pricey)

If you peeps see any PSA 33 & 34 goudeys (i'm sure you will see them) give me a shout.

PM me and I can give you my cell# and a price I would pay for each grade.
Not looking for anything above a PSA 4 (since they get pricey)

PM sent.

For those attending - I will be in a light blue t-shirt with a shamrock on the back and a kirby's pub logo on the front and beat to death Titleist hat with a UNC logo on the side.

I should be there again on Saturday. Wife is actually letting me go despite our 3-month old :)

Cool. Look forward to meeting up with you again. Congrats on the little one!

PM sent.

For those attending - I will be in a light blue t-shirt with a shamrock on the back and a kirby's pub logo on the front and beat to death Titleist hat with a UNC logo on the side.

I am heading down tomorrow. Will be there late Friday and all day Saturday. Let me know what meet up plans you want to make. Maybe lunch or something?

Thanks,

Day 2 at the National-standing in line to get in. Good news is that they let the VIP's in 15 minutes early. Spent a lot of time yesterday searching boxes so my regular customers (you know who you are) should be excited. The big buzz this year is the Ohio attic find is on display. Absolutely gorgeous cards! Scary how pristine they are. Looks like another crowded day. Although it cleared out considerably by 2. Blowout Cards is offering daily deals. Gonna head over to Beckett today. They have a $5 deal going on for new members. Hopefully they'll do something for us long time customers.