Rookie cards for trade u/d 3/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, Stanley. I can use the Puckett, and possibly some others. Not much in the way of Hudson...I've been out of trading for awhile, and my only really organized trade stuff is rookie stuff...I know you're offering rookies for trade, but let me know if there are any you would be interested in in return.

Thanks
Kirby

Hi, Stanley. I can use the Puckett, and possibly some others. Not much in the way of Hudson...I've been out of trading for awhile, and my only really organized trade stuff is rookie stuff...I know you're offering rookies for trade, but let me know if there are any you would be interested in in return.

Thanks
Kirby

Yeah I would trade for some of Mike Trout , Bryce Harper, etc. Let me know what you have to offer.

The one I would be mainly interested in is 10 bowman draft gold Corey Seager. Some interest in the Kyle Schwarber.

plmk thanks Stanley

Hi, Stanley. Appreciate the reply. Right now, the Seager and Schwarber I am really just looking to trade towards my higher priority Marlins RC needs such as Fernandez and Stanton.

Thanks
Kirby