Rookie cards for trade u/d 3/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Hudson A’s
2004 Bazooka Adventures BATAH2 $8

Tim Hudson Braves
2013 Topps Triple Threads Relics #TTRTH3, serial #9/27 $10

Tim Hudson Athletics
2003 Finest X-Fractors #31, serial #05/99 $12
2004 Prime Cuts II Century Silver #57, serial #18/50 $5
2005 Artifacts Rainbow Blue #92, serial #026/100 $5

Tim Hudson Braves
2005 Timeless Treasures Bronze #86, serial #054/100 $4

Also have a sweet spot Official Major League Baseball signed baseball with certificate and Tim Hudson hologram.

Is that the only person you will trade for?

What have you got to offer? I want to make trades. I don't want to trade the Rivera rc for a Razor Shines rc. But I would be interested in Jeter, Pujols, Trout, Harper and those kind of players.

Tim Hudson A’s
2004 Bazooka Adventures BATAH2 $8

Tim Hudson Braves
2013 Topps Triple Threads Relics #TTRTH3, serial #9/27 $10

Tim Hudson Athletics
2003 Finest X-Fractors #31, serial #05/99 $12
2004 Prime Cuts II Century Silver #57, serial #18/50 $5
2005 Artifacts Rainbow Blue #92, serial #026/100 $5

Tim Hudson Braves
2005 Timeless Treasures Bronze #86, serial #054/100 $4

Also have a sweet spot Official Major League Baseball signed baseball with certificate and Tim Hudson hologram.

I need all of those. I don't need the baseball. Which rcs are you interested in?

Thanks Stanley

They are both still available

I have a UD Jeter RC if you are interested that would match up with the Fleer Ripken. Do you like vintage memorabilia? I have a 1960 Vada Pinson coin. I am also liquidating my Ozzie Smith collection (no RC for trade) but over 100 cards to choose from and a book value of $135 to choose from??

I have a UD Jeter RC if you are interested that would match up with the Fleer Ripken. Do you like vintage memorabilia? I have a 1960 Vada Pinson coin. I am also liquidating my Ozzie Smith collection (no RC for trade) but over 100 cards to choose from and a book value of $135 to choose from??

Do you have anything of Tim Hudson? He is the one I collect primarily.

plmk thanks Stanley

The Jeter is fine. I just need a little more.

Ok, no problem...I am just coming up with ideas, these are not hard and fast offers, if you like something great, if not ok but I don't have $50 of Tim Hudson stuff...if we make a deal for the Ripkens, I will just send you the Hudson GU card for free as a thank you.

I have come up with these. I also have vintage I need to sort through and I see you are an Auburn fan. I have a ton of Frank Thomas I need to list.

Derek Jeter
92 Upper Deck Minors #5 x2
93 Ted Williams #124
93 Topps #98 x5
94 Collector's Choice #644
97 Pinnalce #139

1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Alex Rodriguez #24
1994 Upper Deck Michael Jordan #19 (Baseball Rookie) x3
1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Michael Jordan #19

Last edited:
I have come up with these. I also have vintage I need to sort through and I see you are an Auburn fan. I have a ton of Frank Thomas I need to list.

Derek Jeter
92 Upper Deck Minors #5 x2
93 Ted Williams #124
93 Topps #98 x5
94 Collector's Choice #644
97 Pinnalce #139

1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Alex Rodriguez #24
1994 Upper Deck Michael Jordan #19 (Baseball Rookie) x3
1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Michael Jordan #19

Do you have anything with bv of $35-40. I like the Jeter rookies but I don't want to trade that much.

Ok, no problem...I am just coming up with ideas, these are not hard and fast offers, if you like something great, if not ok but I don't have $50 of Tim Hudson stuff...if we make a deal for the Ripkens, I will just send you the Hudson GU card for free as a thank you.

Yeah let me know

What do you mean you don't want to trade that much? I don't have any extras of the players you mentioned and that is the only extra Jeter cards I have.

What do you mean you don't want to trade that much? I don't have any extras of the players you mentioned and that is the only extra Jeter cards I have.

I mean I don't like trading A $50 card for 2 $20 cards. If I am going to trade a $50 card then I would also like to get
one that is comparable in value and not 5 cards worth $10

I can use several on your list. No Hudson but please check my site. War Eagle.