Rookie Draft, Chat room worked great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pltcards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks a lot Pete, I thought the Chat room worked great last night. I never did get AIM fully figured out so I was happy not to be on that site. Ours is very easy to use and navigate. I look forward to using Chat again. I used to have fun talking to the old guys who used it every night. I am sure it will get much use.

Nick, thanks for all the hard work, I did manage to stay awake through 3 rounds. I think we should pass a new rule that all things are based on Eastern time though!!!! Lol

I dont know who I ended up with until I get home from work, but it was fun. Pat

Thanks a lot Pete, I thought the Chat room worked great last night. I never did get AIM fully figured out so I was happy not to be on that site. Ours is very easy to use and navigate. I look forward to using Chat again. I used to have fun talking to the old guys who used it every night. I am sure it will get much use.

Nick, thanks for all the hard work, I did manage to stay awake through 3 rounds. I think we should pass a new rule that all things are based on Eastern time though!!!! Lol

I dont know who I ended up with until I get home from work, but it was fun. Pat

I agree. The chatroom worked great.

Thanks to Nick for managing the draft.

Todd

Your welcome...i can see it full come trade deadline :) with all the wheeling and dealing.

Yeah, All future drafts will be 3 rounds live only, There just isnt enough talent to take it past 3 rounds, Unless next years rookie draft pool is insanely loaded.

We should have "Real" MLB players for Rookie Draft Pools thru 2010, Cory said there may be an issue with the 2011 Draft pool but I am not sure. Depending on patches they make for the game and how fast we catch up to OOTP 12 we may be able to get real rookie draft pools thru the 2011 season, but I doubt it.

We should have "Real" MLB players for Rookie Draft Pools thru 2010, Cory said there may be an issue with the 2011 Draft pool but I am not sure. Depending on patches they make for the game and how fast we catch up to OOTP 12 we may be able to get real rookie draft pools thru the 2011 season, but I doubt it.

Considering OOTP 13 is out soon, I would expect OOTP12 is done with patching. I will work on some stuff over time to try to get the 2011 rookies loaded, but I doubt it will happen.

Cory

Back