Rookie Draft discussion:2007 ROOKIE DRAFT WILL BE MONDAY 3/5/12 7:30 central

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
With the next sim deadline of Saturday at 5: PM central. we will be at the Rookie draft.

IF it works better for most people I can run the draft on Sunday 3/4/12 which would make for a short span of time between sims, but if we want to I am free to make that happen, with an online rookie draft starting anywhere from 4 pm central time -10 pm central time, in which case I can run the sim immediately after the draft.

if we wait the normal 48 hours between sims, that would put the rookie draft on Monday night, if that is the case I would have to start the draft somewhere in the 7PM central-9 PM central time on Monday 3/5/12

PLMK your thoughts, I know it wont work for everyone so at some point I will be forced to make a decision, I know this isnt a lot of time to scout the draft lists as well, so if you want more time to go over draft lists it will just delay any Sim after Saturdays until we can run the draft.

Nick, We talked about the possibility of running this on the Bench chat site during the original league draft because several of us had trouble with AIM. Is that a possibility? Also, I dont have a problem delaying the next sim to decide on the best time and to allow more time to prepare for the draft if the majority would rather wait a little. Pat

I haven't heard back from Pete on the Bench chat room situation. so I do not currently know if that is a possibility.

Skype is an option or??? I dont do alot of online chatting anymore so if someone else has some ideas that would be great.

Thanks Nick, I thought I was all set on AIM and then it crashed and by the time I got on I was so far behind I had to sit it out.

It looks like there is exactly 240 players to select , so the whole draft pool will be taken. I see a bunch of names that are recognizable. Should be fun.

My personal Preference would be to start the draft 7:30 Central time on Monday. So far this appears to only adversely affect vmann

Monday works better for Blue J's.. Going out of town tonight thru Sunday night.
I will keep an eye on what the decision is.. Thanks, Kendall