saw this on topps....this is CRAZY! inside job?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

here is the response I received from the seller -

CargoLargo is able to bring you significant savings by buying lost freight shipments, unclaimed freight, manufacturer and distributor overstocks, and close-out merchandise from the United States and beyond.

Thanks and Goodluck with the Auction

here is the response I received from the seller -

CargoLargo is able to bring you significant savings by buying lost freight shipments, unclaimed freight, manufacturer and distributor overstocks, and close-out merchandise from the United States and beyond.

Thanks and Goodluck with the Auction

Sounds like you got an honest response, at least.
-Casey

the post office does the same thing. every so often the main plant (think in san fran) sells "lots" of packeges w/ stuff in them. a box joe shmoe sends and the label falls off and they open the box to see if a recipt or something there they can trace the goods back too they send it back to them. IF nothing inside it goes in a "pile" and they go up for auction. a person bids on a "pile" (i dont know how much is in a pile could be a hamper full or a semi full for all i know) and the buyers gets whats every in the pile. they dont (the buyer) get to go through the stuff. its a blind auction. so could be great stuff or crap. this could very well be why he has alot of mix of stuff for sale. dunno but could be the reason.

I think this answer is exactly right. I sent a package one time with delivery confirmation, and the buyer never received it. I checked the confirmation and it said it was still being processed after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and even 6 months! I talked to my local USPS and they said it was probably lost and probably went up for auction because that is what the USPS does with lost mail, they just bundle it together and auction it all off, usually sight unseen I believe.

I think this answer is exactly right. I sent a package one time with delivery confirmation, and the buyer never received it. I checked the confirmation and it said it was still being processed after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and even 6 months! I talked to my local USPS and they said it was probably lost and probably went up for auction because that is what the USPS does with lost mail, they just bundle it together and auction it all off, usually sight unseen I believe.

makes me want to send with fedEX or ups

Can't decide if its worth it to try to snipe it for under 1 dollar per card. Have the money, just can't decide if its worth the time to list them one by one over a long time. Thoughts?

Ben

Can't decide if its worth it to try to snipe it for under 1 dollar per card. Have the money, just can't decide if its worth the time to list them one by one over a long time. Thoughts?

Ben

Ben,

All the auctions were pulled. Not sure why, but they aren't up anymore.

The seller buys lost freight. That's what happened.
The scary thing is the unnumbered refractors (that are supposed to be numbered).