"Say Hey!"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim, YOU take the time to make great quality, one of a kind pieces! Your work is awesome, and thanks for sharing your great talent with the rest of us!

I have been around card collecting and autographs for almost 30 years if you count the cards I started collecting as a child that my grandparents bought for me at the local card shop. I have seen a lot of stuff since then, lots of it run of the mill, a few really interesting and out of the ordinary items. Your work is beyond all that: truly one of a kind, and very inspirational in the sense that all of your pieces have a story, or are a tribute, and some (Joe Torre) have really made an impact on a large scale.

God Bless you in your work, thanks for sharing for us to enjoy, and keep it up!!

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write that out. I am extremely blessed to have been part of such online communities that lift me up and spread my work. When I joined this site in '02, I was collecting. I did just that - trading, buying, selling until I did the Wagner art just for kicks. I couldn't have imagined it would land the opportunities that it has for me and my family. I'm on the verge of being able to do this - to cut baseball cards for a living. Just thinking about that makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Seriously, I'm humbled at your kind words....at ALL of the kind words everyone has given me either on the boards or through private messages. I hope to meet each and every one of you face-to-face and thank you at a future show.

Tim

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write that out. I am extremely blessed to have been part of such online communities that lift me up and spread my work. When I joined this site in '02, I was collecting. I did just that - trading, buying, selling until I did the Wagner art just for kicks. I couldn't have imagined it would land the opportunities that it has for me and my family. I'm on the verge of being able to do this - to cut baseball cards for a living. Just thinking about that makes me shake my head in disbelief.

Seriously, I'm humbled at your kind words....at ALL of the kind words everyone has given me either on the boards or through private messages. I hope to meet each and every one of you face-to-face and thank you at a future show.

Tim

Very kind of you to say Tim, there are some great people in this community, thanks for all your contributions! I would love to meet you and see your work in person at a future show, let us know if you have anything scheduled, we are in the STL area, so would be fun to catch up at a show!

God Bless you and your family!

Kevin Mc