Season Finale + others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So yesterday was the final Grand Prairie Air Hogs game of the year. Got there about 40 minutes early and stayed 30 minutes after. My nephews had a blast as one got a bat from David Espinosa and 2 baseballs while the other got two pairs of batting gloves and a baseball. I even got 3 baseballs while attending :)

Anyway here is the haul, I was trying to get a bunch of the team set signed(although only about 12 or so are even on the roster any more) I only scanned one of each guy but got others.

Thomas Incaviglia 5 cards
Greg Krause 4 cards
Geivy Garcia 3 cards
Jong-mo Kim 3 cards
Aaron Garza 4 cards
Lance Brown 2 cards
Ben Paxton 4 cards
Luke Prihoda 3 cards
Ryne Tacker 3 cards
airgohgs1.jpg
Daniel Schmidt 4 cards
Cody Merrell 4 cards
Robert Perry 4 cards
Greg Porter 3 cards
and for ANDREW
Ace Bacon 1 card :)
Mitch Arnold 4/4
arnold.jpg
Pete Incaviglia 8/8(4 for Darrell)
Michael Hollimon 4/4

airhogs2.jpg
David Espinosa 8/8(1 for Arron)
espinosa-1.jpg
Hector Carrasco 7/7(1 for Walt, 1 for Arron, 1 for Ryan(buck)
carrasco.jpg
Jorge Alvarez 9/9
alvarez.jpg
Todd Van Poppel happened to be there watching a kid that used to play on a Collegiate Summer League Team he co-owned. Got him to sign a GU AA ball
vanpop.jpg

Two TTM Returns
Kyle Russell 2/2
& Mark Teixeira 2/1(sent to Md) exchanged the one i sent with 2 signed. thanks to Mark's parents!:)
teixeira.jpg
great great season of fun in Grand Prairie. Thanks for reading!!
Chris

Congrats, my friend. You certainly made my weekend look small. Lol. Thanx for all the help. I'll luk who I get in OKC this weekend.

Congrats, my friend. You certainly made my weekend look small. Lol. Thanx for all the help. I'll luk who I get in OKC this weekend.

apples and oranges, dude. these guys are in a different league. i did not get any ROYs, All Stars, etc... :)