See What Happens When I Get Bored.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaSoxFan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have had some time over the past few months to work on a project. As we approach the end of another year, I thought I would reflect on this and share. I designed and built these display cases for all my White Sox game used and autos (not big enough already lol), next one for my Bears

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f76/DaSoxFan/Man Cave/?action=view&current=754044ca.pbw

hope you enjoy and thanks to many traders who have helped me build this collection. Hope we all have a great New Year

Henry

thanks for all the good comments from a great bunch of collectors.

ps david that is a jermaine dye/paul konerko figure giveaway to white sox season ticket holders commemorating their 300th career home runs

Henry

I love it...I have been trying to figure out some sort of arrangement to display my singles. I think I may have been inspired to go to Lowe's tomorrow. Thanks

I love it...I have been trying to figure out some sort of arrangement to display my singles. I think I may have been inspired to go to Lowe's tomorrow. Thanks

Gotta love Lowe's! That way you will not contract the Orange Pox!

Tal

PM me if you'd like 6 (maybe more) Frank Thomas SL's, a few multi-signed Chi Sox baseballs, & maybe some other random Chi Sox stuff I have laying around.