Selling: 120+ Card Lot of Allen & Ginter Non-Athlete Non-Human Cards All Pictured - Various Years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zack783

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hoping to sell this all in one shot. Great for someone considering collecting, or someone early on in collecting these sets! A couple random presidential cards slipped in the pics too- and are included. Due to the time and low-end nature of these, I'm not looking to break this lot up or list cards out.

Years span 2013-2020 with 2015 and 2019 being very heavy. Some dupes but as you can see- not a ton. You get every card pictured shipped in a 200-ct BCW card box placed in a bubble mailer.

Asking $25 $20 $15 shipped for them all.

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

Last edited:
if you want a monthly stream of income (meaning pay you for these a month after our current deal is concluded) i could use these...if you dont want to extend that far though , no biggie

if you want a monthly stream of income (meaning pay you for these a month after our current deal is concluded) i could use these...if you dont want to extend that far though , no biggie
That works for me! Can you post it however you see fit and they're yours.