Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Well I guess we're on a Killebrew run. This is a '67T pinup insert.

View attachment 95008
Those 1967 Posters might be the nicest looking issue of any sport, any time. Topps was on a major roll in '67 since I also think the regular issue 1967 Topps baseball was the nicest looking baseball set ever. Oddly the 1967 Mantle may be his worst looking card ever. Outside of The Mick, Topps really outdid themselves with the 67's!!

Nice Killebrew cards everyone!

Those 1967 Posters might be the nicest looking issue of any sport, any time. Topps was on a major roll in '67 since I also think the regular issue 1967 Topps baseball was the nicest looking baseball set ever. Oddly the 1967 Mantle may be his worst looking card ever. Outside of The Mick, Topps really outdid themselves with the 67's!!

Nice Killebrew cards everyone!
I've got doubles on that Killebrew insert if someone wants to propose an equitable trade.

I think signing cards was so new back then that the athletes didn't have a clue where to sign............Just an educated guess on my part...........
I used to bring cards to football games in 1968-71 and lots of players happily signed them. So I don't think it was new in the 1990s.

I used to bring cards to football games in 1968-71 and lots of players happily signed them. So I don't think it was new in the 1990s.
Of course they signed them in person back then, since time out of mind, I'm sure............It's just that set has photo's on the front and back and they had to sign thousands of them, not a handful of IP autos...........