Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great cards today. Adding another one here
View attachment 79506
My brother and I were just talking about how WIllie McCovey shows up on two famous variation/errors. Besides this one he also is one of the 1969 Topps White Letter variations.

I love these Wash/Nat'l Lea vairations that happened with the 74 Topps Padres. I just wish they had made one for Dave Winfield. I wonder how come there is not one for him since Topps was not put out in series ion 1974?

1955 Red Man Willie Mays still with tab

View attachment 79514

The Mays catch on a ball hit over his head and he made a basket catch with his back to the infield, As I recall it was off the bat of Vic Wetrtz in the 1954 world series. That image was ingrained in my head as the best defensive play of all-time for many years. Now you can find a play like that every week. I don't know when outfielders decided to dive for balls which was traditionally bad defense. The correct play used to be to cut the ball off, so it didn't get past them. Defense has surely changed. You have to wonder why outfielders didn't dive for the ball back then.

I don't think I've ever even seen a Mays AUTO before wow. What's it numbered to?

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.