Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terrell Davis 1995 Select Certified RC PSA 9
View attachment 102534
Hard to believe he only had 4 complete seasons (three of which were dominant) and 3 shortened injury plagued seasons. I know a lot of people don't think he should be in the Hall of Fame because of this but I always viewed him as a Hall of Famer despite the numbers not backing my "feeling" up. Too bad about his injury problems because you have to wonder what would have been .

Hard to believe he only had 4 complete seasons (three of which were dominant) and 3 shortened injury plagued seasons. I know a lot of people don't think he should be in the Hall of Fame because of this but I always viewed him as a Hall of Famer despite the numbers not backing my "feeling" up. Too bad about his injury problems because you have to wonder what would have been .
I just can't believe the guy played a Super Bowl with a migraine... said he couldn't see because it was so bad. That's tough!

When I scrolled down to like Scobe's card just previous to yours, I saw approximately the top 5% or so of this card and with the green outline, the bill of the cap and the glove I knew it was the 1965 Yaz. It is a pretty unique looking card and quite recognizable, at least to me! LOL

Back