Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It's definitely not from the '85. All those players are wearing the red uniform. I don't think there could have been cards given out at the Olympics, since the design is from the '85 Topps.
A mystery.

There is an Olympic team subset in 1988 Topps. But the design is different. That Thrill card is using the '85 design, so it must be after that. Does anyone know of any cards besides The Thrill?

There is an Olympic team subset in 1988 Topps. But the design is different. That Thrill card is using the '85 design, so it must be after that. Does anyone know of any cards besides The Thrill?
Not sure I know, several players, Clark, Surhoff, Larkin and a few others were not in the 85 Topps set due to still having amateur status as there was no NIL deal at the time.

Wow! I never would have guessed that was Rod Carew! At first glance I thought it was a very young Herchel Walker! Not that I don't know what Rod Carew looks like between his cards and annual appearences in the All Star game which seemed to go on for 20 years!! Things always seemed to change back then except for Carew's being a starter for the AL be it as a Twin or an Angel.