Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1 Unitas
6 Joe Schmidt
10 Jim Brown
15 Shofner
23 Bart Starr
29 Rosey Grier
59 Burroughs
75 Jim Ringo
76 Rams Team
80 Joe Perry
82 Hornung
92 Hunter
130 YA Tittle
155 Jim Taylor (which hilariously pictures the wrong Jim Taylor!)
176 Tracy

and that's it!
Thanks for looking, Jeff.

PS - I thought you might comment on The Marlboro Man
I'm pretty sure you are talking about Charley Conerly. I'm pretty sure I have seen some pretty interesting Marlboro commercials on Youtube featuring him. Oh how times have changed! If I can find that commercial, I'll post it here.

I'll check through my dups in the near future for some of your needs. I'v always loved the wrong Jim Taylor rc. Who knew back then that was going to be such a notorious error?

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Charley Conerly. I'm pretty sure I have seen some pretty interesting Marlboro commercials on Youtube featuring him. Oh how times have changed! If I can find that commercial, I'll post it here.

I'll check through my dups in the near future for some of your needs. I'v always loved the wrong Jim Taylor rc. Who knew back then that was going to be such a notorious error?
AND HERE IT IS IN ALL ITS AWESOMENESS!

That is Frank Gifford who catches that TD pass.

Yup, Charley Conerly was indeed the first Marlboro Man. He's been a HoF finalist something like half a dozen times. Passed for nearly 20,000 yards in the '50's when football was a running game. NFL MVP one year, and I think 3 probowls.

This one has alot going on, but still one of my faves.
Hayes/Irvin 2010 50th Anniversary Dual Patch 12/20
View attachment 100944
Have you ever noticed that the uniforms of the 1960s and 70s are better looking than their more modern versions? THe Cowboys basically kept the same design with few alterations to their iconic uniforms which is good. For starters the Patriots, Broncos, Bucanneers, Titans/Oilers and especially the Chargers all changed their uniforms and every one of them is inferior looking to the earlier versions. I know about updating but I also know about leaving well enough alone , the latter philosophy should have been applied to so many NFL uniforms.